You can reach us by telephone at 843-916-4944 and by email at info@MyrtleBeachResorts.com
Our mailing address is:
615 Seaboard Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
By viewing the content of MyrtleBeachResorts.com and downloading its pages, you agree to abide by the policies contained in this Agreement. From time to time, we may make changes to this Agreement. If we do, we will notify you by posting the changes here. Continuing to use the Service after we have posted notice of these changes means that you agree to the changes.
Copyrights, trademarks, etc.
We've been working hard to provide you with interesting, useful and fun information. While you visit our site, please remember that all of the content published by MyrtleBeachResorts.com, including articles, photos, images, graphics, audio and video clips and other content, is owned by MyrtleBeachResorts.com, or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on this site. Additionally, the entire content of MyrtleBeachResorts.com is also copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws; the owner of the collective work is MyrtleBeachResorts.com. The site may also contain some user-contributed content, including, but not limited to message boards and online forums; product and service reviews; chats and chat transcripts; and online calendars. The statements, opinions and views expressed in user-contributed areas are the property of the individual/individuals contributing the infomation. MyrtleBeachResorts.com makes no claims to the veracity or usefulness of material submitted and published by individual users. MyrtleBeachResorts.com provides the tools for the creation of such content and reserves the right to republish and redistribute such content on the Web site as well as in print. The collective content of our message boards and online forums are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws; the owner of the collective work is MyrtleBeachResorts.com By using the Service, you agree that:
• You may electronically store a reasonable portion of MyrtleBeachResorts.com's content for your personal, noncommercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer's hard drive, a single copy on a diskette or a single copy in printed form. You also agree that you will not store or archive a significant portion of the content or create a database using the content.
• You will not in any way violate the intellectual property laws protecting the content accessible through MyrtleBeachResorts.com. This means you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or display the content, including logos, trademarks or service marks, or otherwise violate the proprietary rights of MyrtleBeachResorts.com or others.
• You will not reuse, republish or otherwise distribute the content or any modified or altered versions of it, whether over the Internet or otherwise, and whether or not for payment, without the express written permission of MyrtleBeachResorts.com or the copyright holder.
• You will cooperate promptly and completely with any reasonable request by MyrtleBeachResorts.com related to an investigation of infringement of copyright or other proprietary right.
• To obtain permission to reuse or republish any of MyrtleBeachResorts.com's content, please click here for the reprint policies and procedures or write to Publisher, MyrtleBeachResorts.com, 615 Seaboard Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Other information providers accessible through MyrtleBeachResorts.com own their content and MyrtleBeachResorts.com cannot grant permission to reuse or republish material from those information providers. Please contact them directly.
Kids' Use of the Site
MyrtleBeachResorts.com is particularly concerned with providing a safe online environment for kids. Therefore, in areas directed to kids or when we learn that a user is under the age of 13, we will ask for parental consent before collecting additional personal information about the child or allowing the child to use the MyrtleBeachResorts.com services. Parental consent can be provided in two ways:
1) Send a fax copy of a completed Parental Consent Form, including your signature, to the facsimile number provided on the Parental Consent Form (which will be provided in applicable areas on our site).
2) Call our toll-free number at the telephone number provided on the Parental Consent Form.
While MyrtleBeachResorts.com strives for accuracy, it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or database accessible through the Service. Nor does MyrtleBeachResorts.com guarantee or warrant that any files available for downloading will be free of defects or that the Service will be timely or uninterrupted. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that no viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive properties are present, the entire risk as to the quality, security, availability and performance of the Service and the accuracy and completeness of any information is with the viewer or user of the Service. Likewise, the opinions, advice and all other information expressed on our forums or elsewhere on the Service represent the contributor's own views and not necessarily those of MyrtleBeachResorts.com. MyrtleBeachResorts.com does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice or opinions made by anyone other than authorized MyrtleBeachResorts.com spokespersons. Any investment decisions or other actions that users take based on information available through MyrtleBeachResorts.com should first be reviewed by a competent financial adviser or other professional. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OR PRODUCT ON OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY LINK TO ANOTHER WEB SITE OR RESOURCE). In no event will MyrtleBeachResorts.com be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use MyrtleBeachResorts.com, or any information or services provided on the Service, even if MyrtleBeachResorts.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies related to the content accessible through MyrtleBeachResorts.com. Any liability of MyrtleBeachResorts.com, based on a claim brought by you in connection with your use of the site, shall be limited to the amount paid by you, if any, for use of the site or any of its products during the one-year period immediately preceding the alleged damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or liabilities, so some of the above may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyrtleBeachResorts.com from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, costs and/or actions (including attorneys' fees) based upon or arising out of any breach by you of your obligations under this Agreement. We reserve the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide us with such reasonable cooperation and information as we may request.
There is no cost for using the basic services of MyrtleBeachResorts.com. From time to time, there may be premium content or services available via subscription or surcharges, and those areas will be clearly marked. Because this is an advertising-supported service, we encourage you to patronize the advertisers that help to make this service possible, but we are not responsible in any way for their goods, services or conduct.
This Agreement between MyrtleBeachResorts.com and its users will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of South Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be filed within one year of the date of the alleged injury, regardless of any statute of limitations, and filed in the General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division, State of South Carolina, County of Horry or U.S. District Court for the State of South Carolina, Eastern District, 4th Judicial District.
Let us know your thoughts
We hope you enjoy using MyrtleBeachResorts.com. Questions and comments about MyrtleBeachResorts.com may be sent to us using our Contact Us form. Technical questions regarding your software, your configuration or your connection should be directed to your Internet access provider. MyrtleBeachResorts.com cannot address questions about the content or services provided by others, but we welcome your comments and suggestions regarding this Service.